A few months ago (winter time) when I was back home staying with my grandparents (my father was sick) my grandmother pulled out a dress from her spare bedroom closet. It was a precious little dress I knew nothing about until she shared with me its story. My great grandfather bought this beautiful little dress for my mother's dedication. My grandmother had a good mind about her to save the dress for one day in the future. Well of course as you know I am a sucker for a good story. On Saturday my grandmother came with my mom for a short visit to meet Miss. Adalyn "dress in hand." I was super excited to have this pretty little memory in my care now. We hope to have Adalyn christened and dedicated sometime in the next few months (hopefully she won't grow to fast).
In addition we did happen to capture the beautiful moments with Adalyn and her Gamma and Great-Grandmother. 4 Generations in one picture! We continue to have memories to share and new memories to be made.
She is one lucky little girl to have such amazing women on both sides of her family to love on her, teach her, share wisdom with her and of course share stories!


No comments:
Post a Comment